People who have learned something from this blog...

Thursday 13 January 2011

In The Beginning.....

This is the first post of many that hopefully will draw quite a following in the future, so I best make it count! This is the first Blog I have ever written, and it will take time for me to get into full flow, so in the mean time I will concentrate on the content and not the packaging.

There is a lot of information out there, a lot of it useless but a lot of it profound. Unfortunately, a lot of this information the vast majority of us will never come across it, or realise the importance of it, until maybe its too late, and by that I mean death. The last thing I want is to reach the end of life as we know it, and not know what it was all about.

So there will be science, there will be philosophy, there will be a strong blend of metaphysics and a small dose of reality check. As we progress we will connect the dots and answer more questions, as well as unearthing a whole lot more. It will be informal but informative, and hopefully fingers crossed a wide range of people will be interested. Too much talk now, not enough content, don't want people to be bored already. I haven't searched for blogs before, so this may have already been done, if it has then I will just have to make sure this time its done a whole let better. Progression is the key.......

....with that I will have a think and progress with my first Blog!

Carlitomoore

Carlitomoore Thread Page

No comments:

Post a Comment