People who have learned something from this blog...

Wednesday 9 February 2011

F.Y.I

Hey folks!

I was delighted to see the page views jump quite dramatically in the last few days, it's good to know that there are other people out there who are interested in these types of subjects.

I would love it if someone got involved and gave me some comments or had a discussion. I suppose the main goal for me is to use the blog to collect a variety of reference material for people to read/watch.

Anyways, just a quick update seeing as well as I have nearly finished posting my key pieces which I have had floating around for a while now. That means that I am going to have to start getting more material written down and researched, but that takes time, something I haven't got a great deal of right now due to other commitments.

So i hope you stick with me whilst I am doing this, it will take time but hopefully it will be worth it. Below are some specific blogs i want to write followed by some more generic topics I haven't really covered yet. 

Specific Blogs

  • Government Sachs (Part 3/3)
  • Time Out! (Nature of Time, Terrence McKenna)
  • You Do The Math! (A Blog on how the universe can be broken down into mathematics, and numerology).
  • Gerson Therapy (A blog discussing the works of Dr. Max Gerson and the cancer cure that he discovered).
  • A piece on Astrology.
  • A piece on Divination.
  • A piece on Lucid Dreaming/Astral Projection
  • A piece on Hypnotism and the phenomena associated with it.
  • A piece on Isochronic Tones/Binaural Beats.
  • Rise of the Robots (How in the next couple of years we are going to change our civilisation faster than we ever have before).
Generic Blogs
  • Concerning Past Civilisations
  • The Hollow Earth Theory
  • Ancient Landmarks
  • Theory of Global Warming
  • Top Places to Visit
  • The Venus Project
  • Ideas for some projects of my Own
  • Alternative Therapies
  • Look into the similarities between religions.
  • Psychology
So take care people, hope you are learning and hope you will share what you believe is important with the rest of us.
Carlitomoore

No comments:

Post a Comment