People who have learned something from this blog...

Saturday 15 October 2011

Catchup

It has been over 6 months since I last posted anything here on this Blog or any other forums for that matter. There are several reasons for this:

  • Starting back at University Part Time
  • Moving into a new house
  • Trying to keep up with everything taht is accelerating around us
  • Trying to get through a backlog of books I wanted to read
There is also another reason, I always seem to write more coming up to this time of year becasue I am a lot more stressed with things I need to get done (Whenever I have got a lot of deadlines to meet, even though I am good at manging my time I always seem inclined to do more or something else that I actually care about and am inteerested in and that includes writing) and also due to the fact that I generaly have more time at home in the winter months.

Anyways I am going to start advertising the blog a lottle more again now so hopefully we will get a few new viewers like we did before and also a few more followers. If this is one of you reading now, please have a read through previous blog posts starting in January this year (it feels like an age ago when I started this now).

The posts deal with a lot of issues which affect each and every one of us now more than ever. All of these are coming to a head and this month could be the turning point which ties everything together (foreign nation building, pretending to fail, price of labour, robotics and revolution).

Stay tuned for some interesting updates!

Carlitomoore

No comments:

Post a Comment